If you have suffered from an accident at work because your employer has failed to protect you from injury, then you could be entitled to compensation. Our expert personal injury team can quickly advise you on whether your compensation claim is likely to succeed.
We have a wealth of experience dealing with personal injury cases that happen in the workplace, from burns to brain and spinal injuries, and understand the sensitivity of these situations. Our main focus is to get you the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible so you can start focusing on your future.
Am I entitled to compensation?
Your employer must:
- Remove hazards or obstacles in walkways
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy
- Provide employees with protective clothing
- Avoid the need for employees to lift heavy items
- Give employees the right training to work safely
- Maintain the tools and equipment that are used by employees
- Provide protection for employees working at height
If you have suffered because your employer hasn't followed these practices, you may be entitled to compensation.
How much compensation am I entitled to?
If you are successful in your claim, you can claim compensation for your injuries and any financial losses, such as loss of wages due to being unable to work. The amount of compensation will depend on the severity of your injury and whether it will prevent you from working in the future.