How DAS Law can help you
Many road users fail to see bikers, especially at junctions or in slow-moving traffic, and that’s unfortunately when a high number of motorcycling accidents happen.
If you have suffered an injury from a motorcycling accident that was not your fault, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers specialising in motorcycling accidents can provide you with practical legal advice and representation.
These are some of the outcomes we can achieve for you:
Obtaining compensation for your injury.
Recovery of lost income.
Arranging to get your bike repaired and back on the road.
Obtaining an interim payment for replacement gear.
Obtaining compensation for treatment, rehabilitation, specialist equipment and care.
Important things to consider
Here are some important things you should be aware of when making filtering and junction claims.
- Our specialist lawyers are highly experienced in handling the complex liability disputes arising from filtering and junction cases.
- You do not need to visit our offices. We can arrange meetings at your convenience at a time that is suitable for you.
- In most cases, personal injury claims must be made within three years of the occurrence of the injury or the date on which you became aware of it.
- Filtering is an accepted manoeuver. However, this must be performed safely taking into account the road conditions and the speed and position of other road users.
- To be successful in a filtering case it is imperative to understand the evidence in these types of claims which often require specialist forensic collision investigators.
How much will it cost?
If you would like DAS Law to help you with a filtering and junction claim, there are a number of ways of funding your legal costs, including:
Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI)
If you have a motor or home insurance policy which includes LEI cover, your legal costs may be covered by your policy (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). If you are unsure if your insurance policy includes LEI cover, we will check this for you.
Conditional Fee Agreement (No Win, No Fee)
If you do not have LEI cover, we can still deal with your hit and run claim through a “No Win, No Fee” Agreement.
By entering a No Win No Fee Agreement (subject to our terms of business) you have to pay a fee only when we are successful in winning you compensation. You pay nothing if you lose your claim. This way you can ensure that your personal finances are not at risk when pursuing your personal injury claim. This option means that you won’t have to pay anything if your compensation claim isn’t successful.
Our personal injury specialists will be happy to explain these options to you.
What should you do next?
If you would like to speak to a personal injury specialist about your filtering and junction injury claim, please contact us by calling 0345 604 7298, or email email@example.com.