How DAS Law can help you
If you've suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault and it resulted in an amputation, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers and network of medical experts can provide you with practical legal advice and representation to get you the rehabilitation, care and financial support you deserve.
These are some of the outcomes we can achieve for you:
Obtaining compensation for your amputation injury
Putting you in contact with leading rehabilitation organisations and support groups that can provide you with practical assistance and morale support following the loss of a limb.
Important things to consider
Here are some important things you should be aware of regarding your amputation injury claim.
- Our lawyers have dealt with many types of amputation injuries resulting from someone else’s negligence including motorcycling, manufacturing, building sites and agricultural related accidents.
- In most cases we can secure interim payments to help ease any financial hardship and stress.
- You do not need to visit our offices. We can arrange meetings at your convenience at your home or in hospital, or over the phone at a time that is suitable for you.
- If you are off work as a result of your injury, you may be able to claim compensation for loss of income, medical costs incurred and for any ongoing care and rehabilitation that is necessary to aid your recovery.
- In most cases, personal injury claims must be made within three years of the date of an accident or three years from the date on which you became aware of your injury.
If you are off work as a result of your injury, you may be able to claim compensation for loss of income
How much will it cost?
Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI)
If you have a motor or home insurance policy which includes LEI cover, your legal costs may be covered by your policy (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). If you are unsure if your insurance policy includes LEI cover, we will check this with you.
Conditional Fee Agreement (No win, no fee)
If you do not have LEI cover, we can still deal with your injury claim through a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) – commonly known as ‘No Win, No Fee’. We also assist our clients in obtaining After The Event (ATE) insurance at no upfront cost.
If you have legal expenses insurance, your legal costs may be covered by your policy
By entering a CFA (subject to our terms of business) you have to pay a fee only when we are successful in winning you compensation. You pay nothing if you lose your claim. This way you can ensure that your personal finances are not at risk when pursuing your personal injury claim. This option means that you won’t have to pay anything if your compensation claim isn’t successful.
Our personal injury specialists will be happy to explain these options to you.
What should you do next?
If you would like to speak to a personal injury specialist about your amputation injury claim, please contact us by calling 0345 604 7298, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.