How DAS Law can help you
If you have suffered a cycling accident that wasn’t your fault, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers and network of medical experts can provide you with practical legal advice and representation to get you the rehabilitation, care and financial support you deserve.
These are some of the outcomes we can achieve for you:
Obtaining compensation for injuries suffered in a cycling accident and pay-out for a damaged bicycle.
We can provide obtain interim payments to limit the financial impact of your cycling injury.
Important things to consider
Here are some important things you should be aware of regarding a cycling accident claim:
- Our lawyers have dealt with many types of injuries resulting from cycling accident claims including broken bones and fractures, head and brain injuries, spinal injuries, loss of limbs and fatal injuries.
- In most cases we can secure interim payments to help alleviate financial hardship.
- You do not need to visit our offices. We can arrange meetings at your convenience at your home or hospital, or over the phone at a time that is suitable for you.
- If you are off work as a result of your cycling injury, you may be able to claim compensation for loss of income, any medical costs incurred and for any ongoing care and rehabilitation.
- In most cases, personal injury claims must be made within three years of the date of the accident
How much will it cost?
If you would like DAS Law to help you with your bicycle accident claim, there are a number of funding your legal costs, including:
Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI)
If you have a motor or home insurance policy which includes LEI cover, your legal costs may be covered by your policy (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). If you are unsure if your insurance policy includes LEI cover, we will check this with you.
Conditional Fee Agreement (No Win, No Fee)
If you do not have LEI cover, we can still deal with your injury claim through a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) – commonly known as ‘No Win, No Fee’. We also assist our clients in obtaining After The Event (ATE) insurance at no upfront cost.
If you have legal expenses insurance, your legal costs may be covered by your policy
By entering a CFA (subject to our terms of business) you have to pay a fee only when we are successful in winning you compensation. You pay nothing if you lose your claim. This way you can ensure that your personal finances are not at risk when pursuing your personal injury claim. This option means that you won’t have to pay anything if your compensation claim isn’t successful.
Our personal injury specialists will be happy to explain these options to you.
What should you do next?
If you would like to speak to a personal injury specialist about your cycling accident, please contact us by calling 0345 604 7298, or email email@example.com.