How DAS Law can help you
If you have suffered an equestrian injury that wasn’t your fault, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers and support specialists can provide you with practical legal advice and representation to get you the rehabilitation, care and financial support you deserve.
These are some of the outcomes we can achieve for you regarding your equestrian accident claim:
Obtaining compensation for injuries suffered in an equestrian accident.
Putting you in contact with leading rehabilitation organisations and support agencies that can provide you with practical assistance and morale support in the aftermath of a serious injury.
Important things to consider
Here are some important things you should be aware of regarding your equestrian accident claim:
- Our lawyers have dealt with many types of injuries resulting from equestrian accident claims including broken bones and fractures, head and brain injuries, spinal injuries, loss of limbs and fatal injuries.
- In most cases we can secure interim payments to help alleviate financial hardship.
- You do not need to visit our offices. We can arrange meetings at your convenience at your home or hospital, or over the phone at a time that is suitable for you.
- If you are off work as a result of your equestrian injury, you may be able to claim a pay-out for loss of income, any medical costs incurred and for the necessary care and rehabilitation.
- In most cases, personal injury claims must be made within three years of the occurrence of the injury or the date on which you became aware of it.
If you would like DAS Law to help you with your equestrian accident claim, there are a number of ways of funding your legal costs, including:
Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI)
If you have a motor or home insurance policy which includes LEI cover, your legal costs may be covered by your policy (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). If you are unsure if your insurance policy includes LEI cover, we will check this with you.
Conditional Fee Agreement (No win, no fee)
If you do not have LEI cover, we can still deal with your injury claim through a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) – commonly known as ‘No Win, No Fee’. We also assist our clients in obtaining After The Event (ATE) insurance at no upfront cost.
If you have legal expenses insurance, your legal costs may be covered by your policy
By entering into a CFA (subject to our terms of business) you have to pay only when we are successful in winning you compensation. You pay nothing if you lose your claim. This way you can ensure that your personal finances are not at risk when pursuing your personal injury claim. This option means that you won’t have to pay anything if your compensation claim isn’t successful.
Our personal injury specialists will be happy to explain these options to you.
What should you do next?
If you would like to speak to a personal injury specialist about your equestrian accident, please contact us by calling 0345 604 7298, or email email@example.com.