How DAS Law can help you
If you have suffered an injury by falling from a height, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers can provide you with practical legal advice and representation to get you the rehabilitation, care and financial support you deserve.
These are some of the outcomes we can achieve for you:
Obtaining compensation for your workplace fall.
Putting you in contact with leading rehabilitation organisations that can provide you with practical assistance and morale support in the aftermath of a serious injury that happened at work.
We can obtain interim payments and provide you with advice about limiting the financial impact of your injury.
Important things to consider
Here are some important things you should be aware of regarding your fall from height accident claim:
- Our lawyers are highly experienced in handling many types of fall from height claims including falls from cherry pickers, ladders, harnesses, scaffolding and cranes.
- Our lawyers have expertise in falls that have happened in a wide range of industries including agriculture, forestry, construction and window maintenance.
- In most cases we can secure interim payments to help alleviate financial hardship.
- We understand that you may be reluctant to bring a claim against your employer, but that should not deter you from seeking justice if the accident was not your fault.
- You do not need to visit our offices. We can arrange meetings at your convenience at your home or hospital, or over the phone at a time that is suitable for you.
- In most cases, personal injury claims must be made within three years of the occurrence of the injury or the date on which you became aware of it.
How much will it cost?
If you would like DAS Law to help you with your fall from height accident claim, there are a number of ways of funding your legal costs, including:
Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI)
If you have a motor or home insurance policy which includes LEI cover, your legal costs may be covered by your policy (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). If you are unsure if your insurance policy includes LEI cover, we will check this with you.
Conditional Fee Agreement (No win, no fee)
If you do not have LEI cover, we can still deal with your injury claim through a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) – commonly known as ‘No Win, No Fee’. We also assist our clients in obtaining an After The Event (ATE) insurance policy at no upfront cost.
If you have legal expenses insurance, your legal costs may be covered by your policy
By entering into a CFA (subject to our terms of business) you have to pay only when we are successful in winning you compensation. You pay nothing if you lose your claim. This way you can ensure that your personal finances are not at risk when pursuing your personal injury claim. This option means that you won’t have to pay anything if your compensation claim isn’t successful.
Our personal injury specialists will be happy to explain these options to you.
What should you do next?
If you would like to speak to a personal injury specialist about your workplace accident, please contact us by calling 0345 604 7298, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.